Sunday, March 23, 2008

Can You Model Wih A Button Nose




After the Sabbath, at dawn on the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene the other Mary went to visit the grave.

And behold, there was a great earthquake. An angel of the Lord, in fact, descended from heaven and came and rolled back the stone and sat on it. His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow. And for fear of him the guards shook and became like dead men were.

The angel told the women: "You do not be afraid! I know that ye seek Jesus who was crucified. He is not here. He is risen indeed, as he said, come, look at the place where he was deposed. Go quickly and tell his disciples: "He is risen from the dead, and behold, before you into Galilee, and there you will see it." Here, I have told you said.

departed quickly from the sepulcher with fear and great joy, and ran to the announcement to his disciples.

And behold, Jesus met them and said, "Greetings to you." And they drew near, embraced the feet and worshiped him. Then Jesus said unto them, Fear not: go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee: there shall they see me '
.


(Mt 28, 1-10)

Good afternoon everyone .. I take this opportunity of my blog to help all of you my best wishes for a Holy Easter

0 comments:

Post a Comment