Saturday, April 5, 2008

My Cat Has Bloody And Mucus Diarreah

Presentations

After sixty posts on this blog come to justify the inscription at the top left hp ... I confess ... .. well then you are a MacUser, and I'm proud! ... My first computer was a mac .. a very old place that has left LCIII after a G3 and a G5 ... then to my delight the first computer my ... the iBook G4 that my parents gave me for graduation from the Conservatoire and now, after a short life full of tribulations has been replaced by my new baby ... MacBook in this case the end of 2007 ... a small show that computer!
After this burst of feeling run at the theater ... for once I'm sitting in a concert to hear the other side ... the whole effect is a strange ...
Next time I'll tell you the Stabat Mater that we are doing now with the orchestra and chorus of Mirandola. Good
weekdays at the end and a huge good luck to Elena for tonight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment