Monday, September 22, 2008

Philips Saa7130 Wdm Driver

Alphabet

Look what a beautiful cute thing that I found online!
He pulled a little cheer up after what happened yesterday ...
So ... we fly over the weekend on a attimino Vipiteno which was wonderful and definitely deserves a post all and only for him and we go to the feast of St. Gigi Spilamberto for which we had to leave the mountain at 7 ... in the end it was worth it ...
entry of 11 was very nice and compliments to the boys of the choir, outstanding on overload as I would have never believed, and a huge thanks to Betta and bonding in order to have the tests done on Thursday while I was in the mountains!
Well said ... ... for the guys who follow the procession to the catechism I had to say so the players will receive confirmation that since October 26 ...
so everything is right except that in the procession have behaved like animals, pushing, tripping fcendosi, shouting, swearing and the like ... so that the ladies in the procession were quite shocked!
And for the blessing in church was not better ... but ... at some point I would just start crying ... but it's not possible ... all I have tried to sow them in 8 years of age fell on the concrete rather than on earth?!
What bitterness ...

A - Even if you are not paid, the same loves, like me.
B - Bless always, because you are a blessing from God
C - Call me Father, just so you can call all the other brothers.
D - a cheerful giver. The long faces are the children of darkness.
E - Exit from the shell of your selfishness: there is a world waiting for you.
F - Make your life a symphony of joy will bear fruit flavor.
G - Gira the needle of your magnet always Follow your heart, always and only God
H - You have an extraordinary gift, so I look like: love, so make it with joy.
I - Around you there is so much death, hatred and darkness, but you be the sun that illuminates and warms.
L - The earth is not your home. Six of the earth, but you have my life Look then at the top.
M - Put your life in the heart of my Son and Mary will be a gift of love.
N - Do not let the evil disfigure your freedom. Hold on to me and be free.
O - He hates the sin but loves the sinner learns to love and forgive those who make mistakes, take it over.
P - Bring the peace of God with your smile: you need a ray of sunshine and light in the eye.
Q - beautiful picture I have painted with the blood of the Lamb, you're my masterpiece.
R - It is a bit 'with me, son, when evening: I look at you and you look at me, and peace.
S - Without your brick, the building is empty. Be docile instrument in my hands.
T - Everything I put into your hands, you are the lord of nature: keep it spotless.
U - Join the heart and mind with the mind projects, but his heart is preserved and realized.
V - Would you be happy? Clear of anything that prevents you from flying and set sail.
Z - Backpack Eucharist, prayer and service will be your traveling companion: You will do miracles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment