Friday, August 27, 2010

South Park Quote Kyle Fish Sticks



What has changed in these months of silence?
Apparently nothing.
rompiballeparanoicacomplessata are still the same person.
But this will be the first summer of my 23 years I will remember pleasantly, very pleasantly.
For the first time I managed to grind, at least in part, the shell of solitude in which I have always voluntarily shut.
I discovered, finally I should add, quell'astruso feeling that it is customary to define "friendship".
Miss Bathory seems to be reborn from its ashes.
A kind of humanized phoenix ... Even if I approach a lot more to the image of the harp, perhaps Pygmy ... Mythological figure coined specially for me: Harpy Pygmies!
Biscottino Or maybe Ginger? I have to try the recipe and try to do it!
I'm delirious ... They are just some of my cute nicknames XD
This cheerfully not apply to me, almost makes me feel.
sounded optimistic, seems full of hope and good intentions.
Now do not exaggerate.
My nature is always the same: melancholy and catastrophic, realistic .. Or maybe a pessimist?
do not think I have changed .. I evolved .. It can be said?
I enriched with new faces, I grew up .. Late, but it happened.
usually assumes that evolution is a positive .. Of this I am not sure, but that's okay .. I feel better about myself .. And basically that's what matters most is not it?
I wonder if one day be able to replace the "best" one "good" ...
Access to study would be a good start .. At least help feeling guilty for having reduced to two weeks before the exam even without having yet opened a damn book.
There are six exams to graduate.
In these four years I have killed to be able to never miss a precious months and this has also affected my already fragile sanity.
I was set to enter the path to college at age 23, maximum 24.
And it will.
But shit is harder than expected ... I'm literally bursting.
E ' I would like to build the future, one of my dreams, which prompts me to not give up.
will fight, I will pour all the blood that we need and we will succeed.
Amen.

PSFanculo to Civil Procedure
PPSDevo thank those who have endured me, stand me and I bear in my path ... It is not easy thing XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment