Sunday, June 29, 2008

Toy Carelectrical Motors

Letter of those who have everything

Whether you are a believer or not read it, then write what you think if you like!

Dear Jesus, I
this year I wanted to write you for Christmas. This letter does not anyone ever read, but no matter: the important thing is it gets to you.

I have no particular things to ask .. No indeed, if not one. I pray for all the people I meet every day, crossing the street, I pass by the supermarket, I see on television, attending concerts and listening to music as me. I pray to be happy.
Ah yes ... because sometimes I feel that it is not. They seem so sad ... And I do not understand what's missing! According to the logic of this world I have nothing and they all ...
Think ... I want to talk, but I can not.
Screaming ... much less!
I would like to run ... but how do I? Skip
there ...
A little 'walk .. but that effort! Eating
... never alone!
Drink ... when they give me.
Go to services ... do not talk about!
Singing: a dream!
For music that other people do ... crazy! Write
... do not talk;
first I want to learn the colors, but I can not!
I love football, but I do not play ...

One nice thing, however, I have it too, is something spectacular, the greatest gift I could receive:
smile. What
not saving anybody: neither parents nor my grandmother or my sister or educators or volunteers, or children or to strangers ...
It's my secret weapon and use it to the end.

So, Jesus, I beg you give a bit 'of my smile to others is a simple smile, who does not speak, not sing, does not run, does not play ... but that comes from the heart, the heart of those who, in his silence, we meet every day and talks to you in secret. The smile of someone who, like you, when lying in a manger in swaddling clothes, everything you needed: to be fed, changed, washed, including the expressions of your face because no words ... But I have 26 years. In my poverty I feel close to you, and for me that is all. That is nothing that can ever take away I miss his smile.

This letter does not anyone ever read, because I can never write it. But it's in my heart and I want to scream the whole world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment