Saturday, January 9, 2010

How To Program A Combination Safe

For You ... Fragments

"I like silent, because you're as absent,
hear me from afar and my voice does not touch you.
Par almost that your eyes are blown away and it's like a
you kiss her mouth shut.

All things are full of my soul
and you emerge from them filled with my soul.
butterfly dream
resemble my soul and it looks like the word melancholy.

I like quiet when it seems far
It seems to complain Tubantia butterfly.
And hear me from afar and my voice does not arrive
: let your silence is my
silence itself.

Let your silence is also my talk,
flame polished as simple as a ring.
You are like the night, silent and starry.
star is your silence, so far, and simple.

I like you because you are silent as absent.
Distant and painful as if I were dead.
Just then a smile, a word,
and I am glad, glad that this is not true. "


0 comments:

Post a Comment