Thursday, January 7, 2010

Yokohama A005 Pricelist

The Cure ...


"... Spinning on that dizzy edge
I kissed her face and kissed her head
And dreamed of all the different ways I had
To make her glow
"Why are you so far away?" she said
"Why won't you ever know that I'm in love with you
That I'm in love with you"

You
Soft and only
You
Lost and lonely
You
Strange as angels
Dancing in the deepest oceans
Twisting in the water
You're just like a dream..."

"Just Like Heaven" is the poem that I made them known, gradually up to discover and appreciate innamorare.Son desperately do with a defined group Post Punk, New Wave, Gothic Rock ... I'm not a "technical", I can not define and distinguish with accuracy and precision of the peculiarities of one kind over another. I will just enjoy their music, of 'atmosphere at times romantic, nostalgic, melancholy, dreamy, sometimes dark , obsessive, painful, almost claustrophobic, it can recreate and trasmettere.Stupendi ... Unique ... As One Robert Smith is a star in the firmament of music.




0 comments:

Post a Comment