Monday, January 11, 2010

Playmobil, Castle Instructions

Rewind








I am afraid of breaking the key or maybe you did just a jam.
fault of its own overuse, insistent, inconsiderate? Probably.
trying to rewind the tape of recent months, I am determined, I am still literally riveted on the same images, always on the same frames.
RewindStopPlayStopRewindStopPlayStop
I merged the brain, but I managed to save the film ...
Some left voluntarily, I burn with pleasure, with a almost perverse satisfaction.
seems to have been a hurricane.
Nothing is in place, no longer has its own logic, its meaningfulness, its rigor.
What would have been enough to prevent this?
reasonableness, prudence, a minimum balance.
And instead I find myself surfing a sea of \u200b\u200buncertainty ...
Waiting for what?
of a storm that overwhelms me and drag me to a lighthouse in the port?
remains an ambiguous and impenetrable mystery ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment